Monday, September 21, 2009

Student Fashion Show

Images from one of our school's fashion shows, entirely organized and coducted by students of the graduating Fabric and Fashion-Design class. It is also a splendid opportunity for me and some of my better students to train photographic skills.
Around the time of the fashion show I had just learned something about fast-paced effects with the ProShow image software and was involved in a forum where such technical questions are discussed. This show was my practical example for one way of achieving an effect of this kind. Understandibly, the fashion teachers didn't care too much for this show, as it draws attention to itself and not to the crafted fashion products. Still, I was content to have come-up with something that differs a little from my usual style with slow dissolve transitions dominating...

No comments:

Post a Comment