Friday, January 26, 2018

Slottsskogen - Autumn Images

Slottsskogen Park in Gothenburg consists of several large lawn areas, but also incorporates rather untouched forest parts, some dominated by deciduous trees. Autumn colors can be quite impressive there, even though I miss maple trees and the flaming red colors they bring.

One of my unstructured image sequences. Often I want this intermediate stage in order to evaluate the potential of a number of reasonably ok pictures, I like to view them in varying random sequences, matched with some music track that I like. This one by a group with the unlikely name Ending Satellites. Lovely piece, maybe a little to "assertive", but it closely matches the upbeat mood I inevitably find myself in strolling around taking these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment